Stage 2, Architectural Design-Review, Comprehensive review
To provide a more comprehensive evaluation of the how the approved architectural design reinforces the goals of the Painted Prairie Architectural Design Guidelines, based on additional details that describe the:
- Compatibility with community/contextual
- Color of architectural elements that supports the architectural character
- Materiality of architectural elements that supports the architectural character
In addition to the Concept Review (1b) submittal requirements, Comprehensive Review minimum requirements include:
- All building elevations, orthogonal projection, with dimensions (black and white)
- Streetscape rendering (graphically depicting colors and materials)
- Color and materials palettes and samples
- Compliance with City of Aurora standards
Additional information may be requested by the Painted Prairie Architectural Design-Review Committee (PPARC).
To provide agreement between the applicant and the PPARC that the anticipated architectural design supports the design guidelines.